Amino-11-dUTP is a triphosphate for the modification of DNA.
Amino-11-ddUTP is a triphosphate for the modification of DNA.
- ROX reference dye for qPCR
ROX is a passive reference dye for qPCR amplification. The dye can be used to normalize fluorescence intensity of reporter dye in qPCR.
- dsGreen Gel Staining Solution, 10000×
dsGreen, a SYBR Green I analog for staining dsDNA in gels
- dsGreen for Real-Time PCR, 100×
Stock solution of dsGreen, a SYBR Green I analog, for Real-Time PCR, 100×
- Alkyne Amidite, hydroxyprolinol
Acetylenic amidite for the incorporation of acetylene groups into oligos.
- Alkyne Phosphoramidite, 5'-terminal
Alkyne phosphoramidite for the synthesis of oligonucleotides ready for Click chemistry.
- DMS(O)MT aminolink C6
An amidite for the introduction of amino group.
- FAM Phosphoramidite, 6-Isomer
Single isomer 6-FAM phosphoramidite for the synthesis of modified oligonucleotides.
- Long trebler phosphoramidite
Long trebler phosphoramidite is a branching reagent for DNA synthesis, allowing to prepare branched oligonucleotides, and dendrimers.
- Pyrene phosphoramidite dU
Pyrene phosphoramidite with pyrene attached to deoxyuridine.
- Alkyne CPG modifier 500
Solid support for the synthesis of 3'-modified oligonucleotides with alkyne group for Click Chemistry.
- Phosphate CPG solid support
CPG solid support for the synthesis of 3'-phosphorylated oligonucleotides.
- TFA-Amino modifier CPG 500
TFA-amino modifier CPG for oligo synthesis. 500 Å, high load controlled pore glass.